If you are no longer receiving World Moms Blog’s daily posts in your in-box…
10) You missed out on a great post this week from South Korea about the harsh, unfair treatment of single mothers there by our contributor, Ms. V.
9) You missed our 1st giveaway on the new site for a signed copy of the famous Australian photographer’s, Anne Geddes’, latest magazine. Don’t worry — we’ve got another signed copy that we’ll be giving away soon, too, and this week we’re giving away scrumptious, posh baby booties from Vancouver, Canada! See our sidebar for giveaway details…
8) You read the post about the “songe” in France by our contributor, A Lady in France, and you may miss out on more about personal maternal health around the world, if you don’t rejoin us!
7) You have no idea what is different about the Muslim celebration of Ramadan in Egypt. We covered that last week with our contributor, Nihad in Alexandria!
6) You get worked up over human rights, and you missed reading the comments on the post about the forced abortions in China by our contributor there, Mamasgotwanderlust . A post, not for the faint at heart.
5) You haven’t poked around the new World Moms Blog site yet, and you realize it may give you some great blog design tips because we put a lot of thought into it!
4) You have no idea how to handle bullies and stalkers, until you read Holly Pavlika’s (the President of MOMentum) tips for parents on the topic this week. A must-read for every parent!
3) You want to follow the next stories of our “GAVI Global Tea Parties” being held around the world and being filmed for a documentary.
2) You are a mother who has no time to travel, and you enjoy globetrotting vicariously through our contributors around the world and their motherhood experiences. We’re now writing from over 20 countries!
1) You had no idea how easy it was to sign up for daily World Moms Blog’s updates again. And did we mention that Forbes Woman listed us in their “Top 100 Website for Women 2012?” The award still hadn’t sunk in yet! Click the link below to follow daily discussion topics of motherhood, culture, social good and human rights!:
You can still find World Moms Blog at our domain, www.worldmomsblog.com, however, we’ve moved platforms from WordPress.com to WordPress.org. And, we are unable to bring over all of our WordPress.com followers with us! In order to continue with your daily updates, you can resubscribe to World Moms Blog on feed burner at the link above or below link, so you don’t miss a beat! Thank you for your support! (By the way, we’re now selling advertising in our sidebar, too!)
Just click on the link below to resubscribe to us because we miss you!
And one more for good measure) Mothers, that part of your brain that feels like mush and that you don’t get to exercise is ready to get back in shape again. (At least, that is how I felt from my own experience — what is your experience like?) Come exercise your mind with our thought-provoking global posts!
Thank you, and we hope you’ll “rejoin” us!
Jennifer Burden — Founder, World Moms Blog
P.S. check our sidebar to also sign up for our periodic newsletter! Our newsletter is still in the works, so if you signed up, you haven’t received it yet!